Our client is urgently seeking an Advanced Rigger to join their workshop south of the river. This company is a leading mechanical contractor servicing Iron Ore and Oil/Gas clients.
Day shift work only and you can expect to work anywhere from 40 – 55 hours per week (negotiable). This role is a temp to permanent position.
To be successful you will need the following:
- Previous Rigging experience in a workshop setting is preferred
- Willing to work as a Trade Assistant when required (when no lifts or Rigging duties are to be carried out)
- Current driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- Current HRWL (Advanced Rigging)
- Able to pass a Medical and Drug and Alcohol Screen
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to be considered, please hit the “APPLY NOW” button. For more info, please call 9474 9079 and ask for Nicholas.