Pearl Recruitment currently have various Forklift Operating roles available with our client based in Guildford. These positions will see you performing general warehousing tasks, such as loading/unloading trucks, picking orders by hand and with the forklift, moving large machinery parts, and completing paperwork and electronic monitoring.
- Previous Warehousing Experience (desirable).
- Forklift Ticket (Essential).
- Drivers Licence (Essential).
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to pass a medical and drug test (required for the role).
- National Police Clearance – or willing to obtain one.
- Work with a company that embraces a healthy work/life balance.
- Training, development, and career advancement opportunities.
- Long-term, permanent work opportunities.
- Weekly payroll.
Rosters: Monday to Friday, Wednesday to Saturday, Sunday to Wednesday - Days, afternoons and nights.
Rate of Pay: $28.08/hr + Penalties for Days & $33.69/hr + Penalties for Nights
If you are interested in this position, please click "apply now" or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, phone (08) 9474 9079 and ask for Claire Evans or Ashlea Cunningham.